Protecting our members' privacy
Personal information needed for us to provide a service to you.
During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide your résumé, curriculum vitae or other personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features or areas of the Web Site, using Teruko Weinberg Inc. employment-related services, carrying out transactions, or facilitating your use of the Web Site. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to use the Web Site. We may also disclose this information if we believe it is required by law - that is, to answer a subpoena, warrant or in response to other legal processes. All of your information may be transferred to and maintained on computer networks which may be located outside of the state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and the countries in which these computer networks are located may not have privacy laws as protective as the laws in your country.
Non-personally identifiable information to improve our services
From time to time, Teruko Weinberg Inc. may provide aggregated statistical information about sales, browsing patterns and navigation techniques to reputable third parties. This assists Teruko Weinberg Inc. in improving future products and services. Please note that no personally identifiable information will be furnished to these third parties.
Teruko Weinberg Inc. surveys, newsletters, and third party offers
We collect information that you volunteer to us on surveys, contests and registration pages and use such collected information only to improve your Teruko Weinberg Inc. online experience. These surveys are strictly confidential. We do not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass on to any third parties your personal information without your consent. Please read this information carefully, and understand that it is your own choice should you choose to disclose your personally identifiable information to the third party. The information that you offer to the third party is completely voluntary.
Contacting you by e-mail
We may use your e-mail address for any purpose for which you provided it. We may also use it to respond to feedback given about our Site or Services, to provide you with information you request, to confirm receipt of e-mails you have sent to us, or for other additional reasons.
When do we collect personal information?
Generally, we only collect personal information about you in the following situations:
• you register as a Site user;
• you send us an e-mail;
To whom, and for what purposes, will we disclose information we collect from you?
We will not disclose any personal information we collect from you without your consent. By using our Profile Service, you consent to the disclosure of any personal information to TWI staff members.
How do we protect your personal information?
Cutting technology is used to ensure your sensitive information is secure and is protected from unauthorized access or improper use. Your personal data is confidential and is encrypted to ensure its secrecy.
Unsolicited commercial e-mail
Teruko Weinberg Inc. will not send you any e-mail for the purpose of marketing. We may however, send you general information on services that we provide and/or other related information. Use of the Site/Services A person must be over the age of 18 to join Teruko Weinberg Inc. . We do not cater to children or knowingly collect personal information about children without parental consent.
Pointers to protect your privacy
• Always close your browser and log out once you have finished surfing the net to prevent other people from gaining access to your information and correspondences.
• Teruko Weinberg Inc. has no control over other web sites we may link to, and we take no responsibility for the conduct of these companies. Always read the Terms and Conditions of other web sites when using these sites.
• Keep your passwords and your member details to yourself. If unauthorized access of your account occurs, please inform us immediately. Frequently change your password.
• Posting of personal contact information is prohibited on Teruko Weinberg Inc. site. We take no responsibility for any personal contact information disclosed to other members in our network. Personal information includes information such as full names, telephone numbers and home addresses. Beware - if you voluntarily disclose personal information, it may be collected and used by others. Be careful of what you disclose in public online access points.
We use a feature of your browser called "a cookie" to assign a user ID. Cookies identify your computer to our servers when you visit our Site and extend the functionality of the service offered in an area of our Site. You must have Cookies enabled on your web browser to use the Teruko Weinberg Inc. web site.